Effectively manage your customer’s shipping experience to ensure delivery success on the first attempt and minimize expensive, frustrating returns
- Delight and retain customers
- Centralize processes
- Minimize expensive returns
- Optimize fulfillment performance
Today’s consumers have high expectations for package delivery, thanks to the gold standard set by companies like Amazon. For wine club and tasting room managers, shipping is largely out of their control, making it difficult to ensure that the white glove experience customers are accustomed to in the tasting room can be extended to home delivery.
Successfully delivering wine to consumers on the first try is paramount for wineries to build long-lasting relationship, since customers who receive their shipments on the first delivery attempt are more likely to order again in the future. ShipCompliant Delivery Experience (DEX) enables wineries to provide a better experience for customers with custom communications and analytics to improve delivery rates and customer satisfaction, and encourage repeat business.
ShipCompliant Delivery Experience Features
Extend excellent customer services during the shipping process, give customers greater control over shipments and analyze the fulfillment process to improve delivery rates.
Delight and Retain Customers
- Send personalized package tracking details automatically at key shipment milestones and proactively communicate any potential delivery issues
- Offer customers industry-leading shipment options, such as self-service re-routing to carrier locations
- Increase the likelihood of repeat orders with stellar shipping experience
Centralize Processes with Cloud-based Solution
- Quickly search for orders, update shipment details and contact customers – all from a single platform
- Analyze shipments and identify issues immediately from the dashboard
- Proactively reach out to customers and re-route packages with failed delivery attempts
Minimize Expensive Returns
- Identify at-risk customers and proactively send them actionable emails at key shipment milestones to prevent delivery problems
- Be alerted when licenses are expiring so you can take action and avoid disruption in shipments
Improve Fulfillment Performance
- Analyze and track real-time delivery rates, failed delivery attempts and returned package rates
- Evaluate analytics by carrier, fulfillment method, location type and customer to determine how to improve the delivery process
— Brian Tyler Lamborn, Lamborn Family Vineyards