Handle sales and use tax, excise tax, gallonage, and shipment report filings with ease by mitigating errors, late filings and penalties
For suppliers, the paperwork related to compliance with state and local jurisdictions – sales and use tax filings, excise tax filings, gallonage reporting and shipment reports – can be time-consuming and confusing. They can overlook the complexities and end up with inadequate processes because time and resources are focused on business operations and increasing sales. But the paperwork is a necessary evil since it is a requirement, and if you fail to report and remit, you can lose your license to ship or distribute into the state and face significant fines and penalties.
ShipCompliant AutoFile is backed by Sovos’ robust, rules-based SaaS platform, ensuring the correct information is reported to the appropriate state authority by the deadline. Companies who use ShipCompliant AutoFile dramatically decrease the amount of time their teams spend monitoring deadlines and filling out reports. ShipCompliant AutoFile handles all the necessary paperwork for sales and use tax filings, excise tax filings, gallonage reporting, and shipment reporting, alerting your team if reports need attention, and providing the opportunity to fix issues before reports are filed.
ShipCompliant AutoFile Features
Minimize hours spent on reporting and remittance with a solution that creates and submits returns, guaranteeing filing accuracy and timeliness.
- Ensure 100% accuracy based on your order and account information
- Be alerted to errors or missing information, enabling corrections before reports are filed
- See all data, reports and payments made in a single, user-friendly dashboard
- Gain full confidence that reports and remittances are being filed accurately and on time
- Mitigate risk by submitting reports with the correct tax, on time
- Benefit from a single monthly deadline for finalizing order information and approving reports
- Eliminate time-consuming work of filling out returns and submitting reports and remittances
- Focus on valuable, revenue-generating activities instead of paperwork
— Andrea Balsama, Naked Wines