We offer the most trusted compliance solution to ship wine
Get back to growing your sales channels
Compliance Solutions for DTC shipping
Regulatory Report Filing on Cruise Control
Fully automate tax, shipping and gallonage reports and more, then AutoFile these reports headache freeLearn more
Intelligent alerts, easy order management and always-updated rules ensure shipping and regulatory complianceLearn more
Seamless data syncs between systems ensures compatibility with your current work flowsLearn more
Orders, tracking numbers, and inventory levels flow freely between ShipCompliant and FulfillmentLearn more
“I love our automatically populated reporting. Seriously, who enjoys carrying numbers on tax forms? ”- Colin Neilson, Training and Support Specialist
“ShipCompliant’s integration with the TTB because we instantly pull Label/COLA information. ”- Amy Brouker, Customer Support Specialist
“Our clients love our integration with UPS WorldShip and FedEx ShipManager. Both eliminate data re-entry and make package tracking so easy. ”- Luke Eckenroth, Director of Client Services
“I love PRO because it allows you to electronically submit label registrations for beer, wine or spirits, making state approvals speedy. ”- Patrick Barratt, Wholesale Product Owner
“My favorite feature is the state details page, it lays out all the necessary regulations for every state in one place.”- Carlo Burriesci, Customer Support Specialist
“Our setup wizard helps new clients import all necessary information so they can begin generating reports from day one. ”- Hannah Hudson, Customer Support Specialist
“I LOVE the filter options for searching orders. You can search in such a wide variety of ways and export anything. ”- Patricia Lomas, Customer Support Specialist
“Our age verification tool is automated, customizable and saves data, so you can check only in required states and once per customer. ”- Petra Stumpf, Customer Support Specialist
“Our temperature analysis feature enables our clients to ship their wine across the country with the confidence that it will arrive in prime condition. ”- Sam Straka, Customer Support Specialist
Our dedicated support team is first in class and FREE!
Whether you call for software troubleshooting, or general compliance inquiries, we respond to questions immediately. Our support team is on-site and sit a stone’s throw from our development and research teams. Which means, when you call, we’re all hands on-deck until your problem gets solved.
A few words from those who rely on ShipCompliant
A Few Frequently Asked Questions
- How long does it take to get started?
- Your account will be up and running in 24 hours, ready for you to start using it. Our two free introductory trainings can be set up for whenever your schedule allows, the sooner the better!
- Does ShipCompliant integrate with my POS, fulfilment partners, and carriers?
- Most likely, yes! View all partners
- Do you tell me how much tax I owe to each state?
- Yes, we autopopulate all tax and direct shipping reports with any information that the state requires and will calculate any tax that you owe, even if there is $0 due.
- How does ShipCompliant help me collect accurate destination sales tax?
- ShipCompliant can provide accurate destinationi sales tax down to a zip+4 level. Taxes can be collected at the time of transaction via integrations with our technology partners or by manually accessing our tax table lookup function within ShipCompliant.
- Can ShipCompliant help me obtain licenses?
- EasyWineLicensing offers a full service program. For the DIY'er, updated links to required documents are located within state details page.
- How long does it take to get direct-shipping licenses?
Looking for a bit more information?
Check out these resources
Annual DtC Report
Discover the latest industry trends to help you expand your market share.Download
Temperature Shipping Map
Predict when you can ship wine safely, zipcode by zipcode .Go to Temperature Map
State Break-even Calculator
Determine which direct shipping licenses makes fiscal sense.Go to ROI Calculator