Let us help you focus on why you got into the business.Beer Edition
Get your products to market faster
Registrations are pre-populated and ready to send
Create pre-populated registrations and manage pending registrations with estimated ETAsLearn more
Save time and rest easy with pre-populated monthly reports and automatic submissionLearn more
Powerful market research to help protect your brands and get market insight before products hit the shelvesLearn more
Labels, licenses, registrations, all in one place. Secure and available anytime, anywhere, to anyone you chooseLearn more
“I love our automatically populated reporting. Seriously, who enjoys carrying numbers on tax forms? ”- Colin Neilson, Training and Support Specialist
“ShipCompliant’s integration with the TTB because we instantly pull Label/COLA information. ”- Amy Brouker, Customer Support Specialist
“Our clients love our integration with UPS WorldShip and FedEx ShipManager. Both eliminate data re-entry and make package tracking so easy. ”- Luke Eckenroth, Director of Client Services
“I love PRO because it allows you to electronically submit label registrations for beer, wine or spirits, making state approvals speedy. ”- Patrick Barratt, Wholesale Product Owner
“my favorite feature is the state details page, it lays out all the necessary regulations for every state in one place. ”- Carlo Burriesci, Customer Support Specialist
“Our setup wizard helps new clients import all necessary information so they can begin generating reports from day one. ”- Hannah Hudson, Customer Support Specialist
“I LOVE the filter options for searching orders. You can search in such a wide variety of ways and export anything. ”- Patricia Lomas, Customer Support Specialist
“Our age verification tool is automated, customizable and saves data, so you can check only in required states and once per customer. ”- Petra Stumpf, Customer Support Specialist
“Our temperature analysis feature enables our clients to ship their wine across the country with the confidence that it will arrive in prime condition. ”- Sam Straka, Customer Support Specialist
Our dedicated support team is first in class and FREE!
Whether you call for software troubleshooting, or general compliance inquiries, we respond to questions immediately. Our support team is on-site and sit a stone’s throw from our development and research teams. Which means, when you call, we’re all hands on-deck until your problem gets solved.
A few words from those who rely on ShipCompliant
A Few Frequently Asked Questions
- Can I be alerted when a license is expiring? When a report is due or when a brand registration is up for renewal or expiration?
- Yes. You can customize email alerts to ensure you are notified when any action is required on licenses, reports and brand registrations.
- Does ShipCompliant allow me to upload historical data?
- Yes, you can upload as much historical data as you would like.
- Does ShipCompliant's Brand Registration support submittals for every state?
- Yes. States fall into 3 submittal categories and ShipCompliant automates the packet for all three. 1) States using PRO allow you to submit the packet straight from ShipCompliant to the State Administrator for approval. 2) States that require paper packets, ShipCompliant will create print and sumbmittal ready packet that you will just print and mail 3) States that allow or require eFile submittal, ShipCompliant will link you to the states website to upload your packet.
- Do you tell me how much tax I owe to each state?
- Yes, we autopopulate all tax, shipping and gallonage reports with any information that the state requires and will calculate any tax that you owe, even if there is $0 due.
- What is the advantage of submitting COLA applications through ShipCompliant?
- There are several benefits including the ability to crop images within ShipCompliant (so you do not have to open a third-party program like Paint or Photoshop). You can also verify information as you enter it and create drafts that can be saved until you are ready to submit.
- Does SC integrate with my POS system, fulfillment partners and carriers?
- Most likely, yes! View all partners