ShipCompliant University: Registration Open!
October 23rd, 2014
Sign up today for an Afternoon with ShipCompliant! On Thursday, October 23, ShipCompliant will host a small gathering in Napa. Come learn the latest about:
- Massachusetts opening for Direct to Consumer wine shipping in 2015. How can your winery capitalize on this opportunity?
- Regulatory updates from around the wine industry with Jeff Carroll, ShipCompliant Director of Compliance.
- New and upcoming features from ShipCompliant and partners.
We'll finish up with wine hour; a great industry networking opportunity. Space is limited so sign up right away!
ShipCompliant Wholesale Gathering: Registration Open!
October 16th & 17th, 2014
ShipCompliant is holding its 1st Annual Wholesale Gathering in White Plains, New York at the Crowne Plaza on October 16th, with one-on-one sessions with the ShipCompliant team scheduled for October 17th. We’d love to see you there! We will showcase some new technologies including retail insights, back-of-house systems and LabelVision. Also, hear from a panel of regulatory leaders, industry experts and others on how you can make ShipCompliant more than a compliance tool.
Here's a look at the agenda for October 16th:
8:00 - 9:00 Registration (coffee and light breakfast)
9:00 - 9:30 Welcoming Remarks
9:30 - 12:15 Game-changing technology tools and the power of data for every aspect of your business
- Zoe opening remarks
- Vermont Information Processing
20 Minute Break
- SevenFifty Group
- Q/A 15 Minutes
12:15 - 1:00 Lunch (provided)
1:00 - 2:30 Panel: Unifying federal and state approvals
- Deb Ringo, Diageo
- Jeannie Cecil, Brown Forman
- Robert Lehrman, Legal
- Susan Evans, TTB
15 Minute Break
2:45 - 3:15 Mike Halfacre - What’s new in the Garden State
- Mike Halfacre - NJ ABC Director
- What’s new in NJ
- Tips on how to do business in NJ
- Operation Swill
3:15 - 3:45 Industry Regulatory Update
- Jeff Carroll speaking about changes over the past year and anticipated upcoming legislation
3:45 - 4:00 Closing Remarks
Breakout into 2 groups
1) 4:00 - 5:30 ShipCompliant Roadmap & Feedback Loop (Invite Only)
2) 4:00 - 6:30 Wine and Beer Reception (Giveaways + Networking)