ShipCompliant creates direct shipping and wine tax reports pre-populated with your wine order data. Simply click, print and send. Our cellar software helps cut time spent on end-of-year reporting tasks by as much as 90%, so you can focus your efforts on building your brand. Our intelligent reports include direct shipping reports for wine and state-required sales tax reports and accounting forms.
Learn more about our compliance solutions
Direct Shipping Reports for Wine and Liquor
Auto-populated Shipping Reports:
- Direct shipping reports.
- Detailed shipping schedules.
- Individual invoices.
- Electronic filing formats where available.
- Reconciliation reports.
Auto-populated Tax Reports:
- Excise tax by alcohol by volume.
- Sales tax.
- Mark up tax.
- Use tax.
- City, county, and location code level taxes.
- Onsite vs offsite tax rates.
- Support for changing tax rates during a reporting period.
- Knows which reports use order ship date and which use order payment date.
- Auto-updates actual ship date reported by carrier vs requested ship date entered by winery.
- Determines which products types are taxable in each state.
- Supports disaggregation (one shipment with many permitted entities reporting separately but with reconciliation reports).
- Multiple reporting frequencies available.
- Nexus vs. no nexus selection.
- COA vs. non-COA (state of WA).
- Winery specific permit numbers, FEIN, trade name, and business name.
- Base reports on default recommendations or ship date