Automatically check over 700 wine compliance rules for direct-to-consumer compliance
ShipCompliant can check your orders against complex wine shipping rules, including past orders for CAVL limits(Customer Aggregate Volume Limit). Wine compliance checks are done according to your preferences and can be at the time of order and/or prior to shipping.
Our web-based software is for wineries, distilleries, breweries, and online wine marketers and can check both direct shipping orders and wholesale orders. Simply log in to your account, specify your preferences and import your orders. We can even pull orders automatically through integrations with the most popular industry order management systems and POS systems!
Learn more about our compliance solutions
Compliance check examples:
- Address validation against USPS database returns county, 9-digit zip and address suggestions.
- Product validation.
- Cavil limits according to state requirements
- Age verification (optional) for selected states.
Integrations for real-time checks:
ShipCompliant integrates with the industry's leading wine management software providers to help you streamline your workflow and provide real-time compliance checks.
- 8 wine order management systems.
- POS systems.
- eCommerce systems.
- Order management systems.
- Web services available for custom systems to integrate with.