June 14, 2012 • Napa, CA
THIS FULL-DAY EVENT IS ONE OF THE INDUSTRY'S MOST EXCITING CONFERENCES WITH HIGH-PROFILE SPEAKERS, INFORMATION-PACKED BREAKOUT SESSIONS AND LOTS OF NETWORKING OPPORTUNITIES.
What Will I Learn?
- Hear the latest regulatory changes facing direct wine shippers
- Discover ways you can get the most out of your ShipCompliant account
- Connect with other users and the ShipCompliant team
- Learn about the latest industry trends to help you grow your direct sales channel
- Meet with the industry's top vendors and software providers
- Become a compliance software guru at ShipCompliant University
- See wrap up from last year's event
SpeakersSee additional speakers on the Breakout Sessions page and a list of speaker bios on the Speakers page. Speakers include:
- Sasha Strauss, Managing Director, Innovation Protocol
- Steve Gross, Director of State Relations, Wine Institute
- Rowan Gormley, Founder, Naked Wines
- Cary Greene, Chief Operating Officer and General Counsel, WineAmerica
- Danny Brager, VP Group Client Director, Beverage Alcohol Team, Nielsen
- David Studdert, Managing Director & Co-Founder, Wine Country Connect
Who Should Attend?If you ship wine or are interested in getting a up close look at the latest technologies that are transforming the way wineries, wine retailers and importers handle wine distribution, you will not want to miss out on this industry event.
Registration FeesEarly-bird Registration: $235 (Through 5/18)
Regular Registration: $275 (After 5/18)
Cost justify your attendance.
- Bacchus Fulfillment
- Cultivate Systems
- eCellar by Missing Link Networks
- eWinery Solutions
- Golden State Overnight
- Microworks Technologies, Inc.
- Napa Valley POS
- Nexternal Solutions
- Orion Wine Software
- Pack n' Ship Direct
- ShipCompliant MarketPlace
- VinNOW by Update Software
- Wines & Vines
- WineWare Software
- WISE Academy