Everyone loves a good shindig
We’d love to see you at the following events
May 28 & 29, 2015 | Napa, CA
Join the entire ShipCompliant team for the 10th anniversary of DIRECT, ShipCompliant’s annual Direct Shipping Seminar. Every year the entire ShipCompliant team travels to Napa to host this high-energy and information packed conference. This conference delivers a wealth of information on the most recent direct shipping legislative changes, regulatory updates, the latest industry trends and more. Plus you’ll get a chance to meet highly inspirational and influential speakers, network with your industry peers and meet one-on-one with the ShipCompliant team. Mark your calendar!
See our past events
Unified Wine & Grape Symposium 2015
January 28 & 29, 2015 | Sacramento, CA
Jeff Carroll, Vice President, Compliance and Strategy, ShipCompliant, participated in this panel
Direct to Consumer Wine Symposium - 2015
January 14 & 15, 2015 | Concord, CA
Which states and price points are hot? Where are the missed opportunities? Jeff Carroll, Vice President, Compliance and Strategy, presented the annual ShipCompliant / Wines & Vines Direct Shipping Report on January 15, and presented the key findings that will influence your 2015 strategies.
Direct Shipping Virtual Seminar - 2014
November 11, 2014 | 11AM PT
Join this complimentary seminar to hear the latest on direct shipping legislation, the newest reporting innovations, and tools and tips for streamlining end-of year reporting.
ShipCompliant’s annual Virtual Seminar provides one of the most important industry updates for wineries selling direct to consumer, and this year’s seminar comes at an especially opportune time with changes in Massachusetts set to take effect on January 1, 2015.
You will learn about a number of new and pending developments that will impact wineries, including:
- New direct shipping opportunity in Massachusetts
- Regulatory updates from around the industry
- AutoFile, an innovation that has reduced time and headaches involved in reporting and tax payment for wineries like yours
- Tools and tips for end-of-year reporting
ShipCompliant University - 2014
October 23, 2014 | Napa, CA
ShipCompliant hosted a small gathering in Napa. Agenda included:
- Massachusetts opening for Direct to Consumer wine shipping in 2015. How can your winery capitalize on this opportunity?
- Regulatory updates from around the wine industry with Jeff Carroll, Vice President, Compliance & Strategy
- New and upcoming features from ShipCompliant and partners.
ShipCompliant Wholesale Gathering - 2014
October 16 & 17, 2014 | White Plains, NY
ShipCompliant held its 1st Annual Wholesale Gathering in White Plains, New York at the Crowne Plaza on October 16th, with one-on-one sessions with the ShipCompliant team scheduled on October 17th. Thank you to everyone who participated! We showcased some new technologies including retail insights, back-of-house systems and LabelVision. Attendees also heard from a panel of regulatory leaders, industry experts and others on how to make ShipCompliant more than a compliance tool.
- 5 Things You Should Know About the TTB
- The Spirits Label from Hell
- The Rise of Mobile
- New Jersey is Open for Business