We've created a world-class solution and we're building a team to match
ShipCompliant is the industry leader in creating SaaS compliance and transaction platforms for the beverage alcohol industry. We create solutions people use and love, reducing time to market and enabling new sales channels for wineries, breweries, distilleries, and importers of alcohol.
We’re also recognized as one of Colorado’s leading tech companies--named to the Inc 5000 List of America’s Fastest Growing Companies 2011 - 2013, Mercury 100 Fastest Growing Startups 2008-2013, an IQ Innovation Award Winner 2009 and 2011 Colorado Companies to Watch.
While we’re proud of our past achievements, we’re always looking for ways to innovate further. We need people with big ideas and an unwavering commitment to our clients’ success to make it happen.
Let’s make great things together.
ShipCompliant is an awesome place to work
- Our core values come first. We keep it simple. If it doesn’t align with our values to Feel It, Own It, Shape It, and Crush It, it doesn’t happen. End of story!
- We work in collaborative, fast-moving teams. You won’t find a lot of red tape here. We’d rather focus on what we do best: shipping high-quality software that delivers real value into our clients’ hands.
- Our clients love us and we love them back. We create, sell, and support a product that 99% of our customers would recommend (but we’re always looking for feedback and ways to improve).
- Our team is second-to-none. We only hire the best: people who share core values and happen to be insanely good at what they do. You will be inspired by your co-workers here; we guarantee it.
- Great people deserve great benefits and perks. Medical, dental, and vision insurance; a 401K; plenty of PTO; an ECO Pass; discounted gym and rock climbing club memberships; on-site yoga; paid professional development opportunities; a dog-friendly office; massage chairs; a dual-tap kegerator; and all the coffee you could ever want.
- We like to have fun! From our weekly wine hour to our annual company ski trip to Steamboat Springs, we play as hard as we work. We also have a great time supporting our local community, whether organizing a happy hour for flood relief, cycling for charity, or mentoring local high school robotics teams.